We know you are smart and busy, so we hereby bring you the best laptop buying guide in the industry for the smartest decision for buying a laptop. We don’t want you to waste your precious time in reading multi lines paragraphs, hundred’s of pages or asking friends and strangers for guide. So let’s get started:
- Screen Size/Quality
- It should be comfortable to look at for long hours
- Resolution shall be neither too high, nor too low
- Graphics designers and gamer shall focus on “Large Screen” laptops, since it fulfills their objective much better. Traveler’s should go for 12-14 inch laptops.
- IPS display is must nowadays.
- For home use or for less frequent travel’s, weight is not a big concern
- For travelers’ choose light weighted laptops with strong outer cover
- Ultrabooks are recommended here for people preferring slim and light laptops
- At present, anything below Corei3 is considered as obsolete
- Small laptops have slow processors, since they don’t have cooling systems.
- For office/lightgamers Core i3 and Core i5 is the best
- For heavy gamers, video editors and large programmers, Core i7 is the only savior.
- This is one of the most important factors to be considered
- Higher the RAM, higher the speed and multi-tasking
- For heavy gamers, video editors 8-16GB are recommended.
- For office work/light gaming 4GB is considered very well.
- For people required to type long paragraphs, or to make long presentations, comfortable keyboard is of utmost importance
- It should be comfortable, with space between keys
- Laptops having additional keys like multimedia, email, music player, web are in great fashion
- Make sure the keys are properly covered in plastic, so that the marks don’t fade away after prolonged use.
Storage/Hard Disk (HDD)
- This directly affects the quantum of data you deal with
- SSD offers a higher speed than a normal HDD. However, SSD have lower capacity
- Not only the storage, speed Of HDD shall also be taken into consideration
- Presently, ITB storage is a must. However, low end users can go for 500GB-1TB range
- Best products in HDD are Seagate, SATA & Western Digital.
- An important factor for heavy gamers
- Recent development in graphics have led to the increasing importance of these nowadays
- For office purposes or light gaming, core i3 integrated graphics is good enough
- For gamers, AMD Radeon, NVIDIA GeForce GTX, NVIDIA Quadro are the best ones
- Have a proper look at Watt-hours (Wh) or milliamp-hours (mAh), higher the better
- Always go for a Genuine Battery
- Arclyte Technologies provides one of the best batteries in the industry and has very strong customer support.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 2,799.00Was: INR 4,266.00
Price: INR 73,990.00Was: INR 92,500.00
Price: INR 46,969.00Was: INR 53,291.00
Price: INR 2,649.00Was: INR 3,199.00
Last but not the least……….
- You cannot have all the features in one PC/Laptop, so, try to strike a balance between above, as per your requirements
- Look for a laptop with DVD, it serves as a backup in case of a system damage or failure.
- At present, USB port below 3.0 is not recommended. This provides higher data transfer rate to external HDD.
Hope it helps you, so please do like and share!!!!:):):):):)
[Special Thanks: Priya Singh, Cheif Editor]